- Team Director (assistant)
- Head Coach (assistant)
- Training Consultant
- Faculty Representative
- Booster Club Representative
- Ride Leaders (and sweeps)
- Quartermaster (and Loaner Bikes)
- Team Mechanic
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Travel Coordinator
- Pit Zone Food & Nutrition Coordinator
- Feed Zone Lead
- Fundraising and Sponsorship Coordinator
- Team Apparel Coordinator
- Social Media Administrator(s)
- Team Photographer(s)
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Ride-a-Thon Coordinator
Pit Zone Food and Nutrition Coordinator
The Pit Zone Food and Nutrition Coordinator handles food for race days and other special events. The coordinator will arrange for a set of volunteers to help throughout the season for food prep and transportation. They will coordinate with the group prior to each race to determine menu and shopping needs.
Ensures proper pre- and post-race nutrition and is sensitive to any food allergies on the team. Coordinates with volunteer group for shopping and food prep.
Please Note: For the 2018-19 through the 2021-22 School years, we will be a NUT FREE team. Please plan accordingly and ensure any purchased product does not have a "Cross-Contamination" warning.
(District Volunteer Clearance Required)