- Team Director (assistant)
- Head Coach (assistant)
- Training Consultant
- Faculty Representative
- Booster Club Representative
- Ride Leaders (and sweeps)
- Quartermaster (and Loaner Bikes)
- Team Mechanic
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Travel Coordinator
- Pit Zone Food & Nutrition Coordinator
- Feed Zone Lead
- Fundraising and Sponsorship Coordinator
- Team Apparel Coordinator
- Social Media Administrator(s)
- Team Photographer(s)
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Ride-a-Thon Coordinator
A volunteer team mechanic is hard to find, so when we find one, we do everything we can to keep them.
The team currently has a set of tools needed to perform most types of maintenance barring needing any replacement parts. Based on the schedule available for our mechanic, bikes can be brought to the mechanic during the week for quick repairs and pre-race checkups.
A Race-day mechanic may be available at times to attend the races and provide any last minute tweaking of an athlete's bike. If we don't have a race-day mechanic, then support can be found at the race venue.